Mowgli is the face of Earth Day 2018!
HEY TEACHERS! Please support Earth Day Canada's 2018 campaign, EarthPLAY for Earth Day. Kidoons' cartoon of Mowgli from Jungle Book stars in two videos to reconnect kids to unstructured outdoor play. Here's all you need to do to qualify for prizes.
FOR SCHOOLS ACROSS CANADA:
- Host an EarthPLAY event (ex: hold an extra or extended recess, or host an Adventure Play Day) between April 1-30.
- Send EcoKids a photo or short video and testimonial of your EarthPLAY school event by May 1.
- May 2: 10 winning schools will be chosen by random draw, and will each receive a Sony Action Camera!
- Post a photo on social media showing Mowgli how YOU play outdoors, tagging @EarthDayCanada on Facebook and Twitter, and @EarthDayCan on Instagram, using the hashtags #EarthPLAY #ConsumeLess #EarthDay2018 and #Kidoons.
- You could win 4 front row tickets to see Kidoons' new stage production Jungle Book on May 25, 2018 in Toronto – including dinner with Earth Day Canada's President, Deb Doncaster.